• Josh McDaniels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Nascar or Fishing? said:
Neither...give 'em both extensions...love it!!!

X2!!

Its ok, they beat my team too

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
hobiecat said:
Nascar or Fishing? said:
Neither...give 'em both extensions...love it!!!
Agreed on McDaniels. He's building a team.
There is no frickin' pony, hobie. Sometimes it really is just a pile of sh#t!

This is one of those times.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hobiecat said:
Agreed on McDaniels. He's building a team.
I agree. I'm so happy that mcdaniels is rewriting the "How to be a successful NFL coach" book. I just got a quick copy of chapter 1 titled "Fire your talent, bring in role players and draft the next Jim Thorpe". Inspirational for sure. Excited to read chapter 2 titled "How to make people love your kool aid". I think you've already read it. Sure hope the contracts for publication is dropped before I get to chapter 3 though.

Not sure I can contain myself with all this inspirational reading.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I wouldn't be suprised if Wade isn't looking at his pink slip right now.

McDaniels will continue to get a pass; Bowlen isn't ready to admit to making a mistake.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
This coming monday spots talk will explode with Mcdummy's firing. The only thing he achieved was turning the franchise into a total rebuild for who ever inherits his mess. When he took over the team just needed a few missing pieces to be a AFC threat. Heck now where right with the Browns' Lions, Rams calibur of a team.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Raiders won again today were 4-4 whodathunkit?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
The poll should read Norv Turner or Wade Phillips, unfortunately Mcdummy is going know where until the end of year 3! Bowlen will wait until Cower and Gruden find new jobs then fire the idiot leaving us with another unproven choice for a coach! Trout nailed it the current coach has set our franchise back minimum of 3 years!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts