Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whts Crpp, misc. & day spent in a State Park

I always try to include pictures in my reports. Pictures that give away the location to anyone who has fished there, so they'll recognize it. If you do know the spot, please don't name it in your reply.

Thanks,

Drove down and met Kara, and hit IHOP, left the kids w/ her

Fished for White Bass, and caught some nice ones

What I used (plus caught on a Northland Slurpy)

My daughter started Soccer, and I thought I'd share a few pics (She's not the most focused on the field :D, but she likes it, and has fun. :) I'm pretty proud)

On Easter, I was almost visited by a Skunk instead of a Bunny..

Nice Easter morning in Estes Park

After a couple hours of throwing Rattle Traps, Twisters, and Jerkbaits, I spent my last 1/2 hour (before heading up for Easter lunch) going for smaller game :-[ beat the skunk though.. :-\

Did get to enjoy the wildlife on the drive though..

Hit a State Park, and had a pretty good day. I'm just going to mix pictures up from the day.. I caught close to 20 Perch, at least 10 small Bass (lost a nice one and a decent one :(), 5 or 6 Crappie, and one small Bluegill.

Caught Perch on tube jigs, plastic worms, and gulp minnows - Bluegill on tube jig - Bass on plastics, small crankbait, and gulp minnows - Crappie on Slab Daddys and gulp minnows

Here are the pics..

Although nothing that big was caught, I had great numbers, and was pretty happy with the Crappie

Pretty nice day spent in the park ;)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Re: White Bass, Wildlife, Crappie, etc..& a day spent in 1 of our State Parks (pics)

Sweet!! That Easter pic was awesome..

D.J.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Re: White Bass, Wildlife, Crappie, etc..& a day spent in 1 of our State Parks (pics)

James your sheep pictures are great. Is that Lake AZ?

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

nice james lets hook up again soon

·
Registered
5,192 Posts

Great report and pics as always!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts

Nice slabs and nice white bass. Great pics too! We gotta get out again soon. Tight lines. 8)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts

You always have nice pictures - what resolution is your camera?

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Re: Whts Crpp, misc. & day spent in a State Park

This looks like the current topic "You know your from Colorado" when your kid plays soccer with a beanie on!

Great stuff!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts