Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
An excerpt...

"Obviously, the vast majority of gays are loyal Americans -- and witty and stylish to boot! But a small percentage of gays are going to be narcissistic hothouse flowers like Bradley Manning.

Couldn't they just work for JetBlue? America would be a lot safer right now if gays in an "awkward place" psychologically could do no more damage than grabbing a couple of beers and sliding down the emergency chute."

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=40325

As with a lot of online articles, the comments posted by readers are also not droll reading. Of course, the author herself might be considered by some on here as radioactive...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
You are quite right. Once I saw who the author was I didn't need to read today's installment ofn her vitriol. :mad:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Oh sorry you don't like Ann, did you read the story?? Manning was in the 10th Mtn. Div. same as my son, the only difference is while his Qu33r ass was sitting at a desk selling out his country singing GaGa songs my kid was living in a dump where they had to burn their own $h1+ and wondering if the Iraqi FP he was with would shoot him in the back.
Funny the news on DADT, they state all these high percentages of approval except the combat troops plus they had only about 50% return on the survey. I think the guys on the line should get 2 votes.
Sorry for the rant but it has been building for a while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts