Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, This is a very short video I made of me hiking in and fishing a remote stream in the Weminuche Wilderness in SW Colorado. Its short because I got skunked! In addition I only had a few hours to fish with the crazy stormy weather we were having. But the beautiful scenery and seeing this water for the first time was well worth the effort!

Video Link here.

Hope you enjoy the scenery and thanks for watching! Ray

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for sharing!

Bummer about getting skunked, but what a gorgeous location. Love your intro / outro music by the way.
Thanks man!

Yeah, I wish I had more time that day to explore further up stream. I got caught in a wicked t-storm the day before hiking into fish another remote stream and wanted to try to avoid that scenario again. It rained hard everyday I was there which is good obviously..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I were a younger man I wish to return to Emerald Lk were I did well a long time back. I also wanted to keep going up the Lake fork to Moon Lk. It has always been on the to do list.
I have heard good things about Emerald and Flint lakes. I met a couple on my return that were trailing 3 llamas packed with gear. They were heading up to camp near the Flint Lakes for 2 months! They both had to be in there in Mid to late 70s. Thats badass in my book...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts