Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished in 21' of water, with the basic 2-1/2" glow white tube tipped with sucker meat. Just East of 3-rocks @ entrance to river channel.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Nice pics Dan! Those do look like fun!!! Have you ever been hassled about vehicles on the ice at the Fork? I seem to remember a sign saying "no snowmobiles" and was wondering if that is still true. I'd love to get back the the Fork. Looney.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes,
I talked with the Denver water guy last winter. He said no motorized vehicles are allowed on the ice at the Fork. He also said he usually doesn't hassle anyone about it though.
Dan

·
Registered
297 Posts
DanDANthefisherman said:
Yes,
      I talked with the Denver water guy last winter. He said no motorized vehicles are allowed on the ice at the Fork. He also said he usually doesn't hassle anyone about it though.
                                                                                        Dan
that's nice to know, Dan, I've always been to chicken to try it because of the signs, it's nice to know that the guy's not a p%#* about it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm glad to here this about transportation on the lake. I fished Johnson cove today because it was a close walk. Pretty slow most of the day. Iced one 17" Mac in 25 fow and one FAT 18" bow in 6 fow on a 3" whole sucker. Next time I will bring my "ride" and get where I want to fish.

DP

1 - 19 of 19 Posts