Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught the "Brown Lake Trout" yesterday, (DELICIOUS) fished the "Lions Club" pond in Fraser and caught the grassy bottom today. Tomorrow morning it's Willow Creek, and maybe Granby, or Grand again.

Yes, Daddy Warbucks will pay up, hope my $5 or $8 fee applies to the other lakes for a day too? BUT with all the campgrounds closed in the National Forests, dunno if there's even rangers around? or I can even get in?

I don't give a F*** as long as I can fish all day. I only b!tch if I have to pay and only get to stay an hour.

The night crawlers seem to work, but I also have green/chartreuse tubes w jig heads, a frozen sucker to cut up, shrimp from a markdown at Safeway, orange power bait, and some different lures I haven't used yet.

Any more pointers? My last day at Wp

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Your pass will work for everywhere since its for the Arapaho rec area.

You have the right baits and idea.

Try rainbow bay. When you get there, you'll see the obvious places to fish. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Bring your rain jacket, pay your fee if you park in the ANR the forest nazi's are here year round.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Snowing heavily, looks like I'm staying in today, unless it passes. Broncos today, then San Diego gets to kick Raiders ass
Lol. When it's snowy and miserable is when the fishing will be good. Get a damn coat and go fish.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Lol. When it's snowy and miserable is when the fishing will be good. Get a damn coat and go fish.
Dave. Its easier said than done. I'm pretty sure I recollect you bitching about snowy roads, and me telling you to sack up and get some cable chains. You didn't listen and went through "hell in heeney". I'm just sayin.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Yeah its not fishing in the snow that is the issue...its having idiots not crash into on I 70...and getting there or turning it into a 5 hour drive...

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
A few guys I know time it right. The hardly ever get hung up with skier traffic. There usually back on the front range. Drinking beer and watching football by 2.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Seems like a waste to not fish from dark to dark to me...and i have done that...

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Goon. Its easier said than done. I'm pretty sure I recollect you bitching about snowy roads, and me telling you to sack up and get some cable chains. You didn't listen and went through "hell in heeney". I'm just sayin.
Randy, don't you ever stop busting balls? I swear to christ you're like that old fucking uncle from Christmas vacation. The one that lights the Christmas tree on fire.

And.... I'm buying a truck after the new year. Soooo you need to suckle a pee hole.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Seems like a waste to not fish from dark to dark to me...and i have done that...
This.

With the tunnel work... If I do half day trips, they will be in South Park until they get that mess completed.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Randy, don't you ever stop busting balls? I swear to christ you're like that old fucking uncle from Christmas vacation. The one that lights the Christmas tree on fire.

And.... I'm buying a truck after the new year. Soooo you need to suckle a pee hole.
Your gonna go from almost 30 mpg to 12mpg. I say keep the civic and properly use cable chains and save all that gas money for a lady to clean your kitchen.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Your gonna go from almost 30 mpg to 12mpg. I say keep the civic and properly use cable chains and save all that gas money for a lady to clean your kitchen.
Or I can get a late 90s or early 2000's ford or toyota brand smaller truck, and use that only on weekends and drive the rest of week in my civic. I like that idea better, since I've been wanting a truck for a while. And I can use my money to renovate my kitchen and bathrooms too... And the money I'll save I'll use to hire Mexicans to **** in your front yard. :D

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Or I can get a late 90s or early 2000's ford or toyota brand smaller truck, and use that only on weekends and drive the rest of week in my civic. I like that idea better, since I've been wanting a truck for a while. And I can use my money to renovate my kitchen and bathrooms too... And the money I'll save I'll use to hire Mexicans to **** in your front yard. :D

You should hire some Mexicans to clean your house.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Anyone want to place odds on how long it takes dave to wreck his truck? Winter driving and light trucks are all kinds of fun!:p
im thinking of an f250 or a tundra too. still looking at them.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Lolololololololol...

I would still rather eat that toaster than a laker...

What a toaster would look like if Micheal Myers or Jason owned it!...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts