Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
closer to 8" where I fished today. kokes in the pump canal have been in full force and open water at lake granby presents lots of opportunities. Still time to take the boat out and chase lakers and lots of wildlife around this time of year. Snow is deep up high for sledding so I guess I'll avoid the tsa's rubber gloves and stay home a while. :)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Lots of fun memories of icing at Willow. Will be a few weeks until I can get a day off again. Look forward to icing it again. (Have a good spot on the GPS - hope it's still good!)

Hope you have fun - don't catch all the fish!

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
We were chasing kokes last year, two jigging machines set up, but never found them. But the rainbows were biting,..15 feet down in 30 feet of water near the cliffs on the north side.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
lake1177 said:
We were chasing kokes last year, two jigging machines set up, but never found them. But the rainbows were biting,..15 feet down in 30 feet of water near the cliffs on the north side.
damnit, ed, you HAD to give up our secret honey hole LOL!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
jclay0429 said:
lake1177 said:
damnit, ed, you HAD to give up our secret honey hole LOL!
i;ve had good days in the past on the boat there , some decent browns bows and kokes i'll be there saturday

·
Registered
489 Posts
Sounds Great. Love the action at Willow Creek. One of my favorite lakes on Ice. Nice to hear that the kokes are in the Canal. Last year it was nill.
Thanks for the reprot.
B

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fish are biting good , Watch out for wet areas on the shoreline, the ice is good and solid , if anybody needs a place to stay this season the (Westerner motel at the west end of Granby) and tell Mark that Steve sent you. The canal might be froze haven't checked it the last few days and the pumps are down for 3 weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts