Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my NEW Winchester model 70 .223 wssm. Thats right Super Short Magnum. I bought brand new about 6 months ago, then I got a killer deal on an AR-15 so I bought that and shoot that alot more. Ive actually never even shot my Winchester. I am asking $500 OBO, the scope does NOT come with the gun. I am keeping my scope. If your interested plz email or you can call me 719-369-8489, No Trades. Thank You PS I need to sell quick so plz let me know

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Winchester 70 .223 WSSM

Hello I am selling my NEW Winchester model 70 shadow .223 wssm. Super Short Magnum. I bought it new about 6 months ago and never shot it. I bpught me an AR-15 and I shoot that one alot more. I need to sell this gun quick, I am asking $500 OBO. If Interested plz email me or call me 719-369-8489. Thanks Christopher

·
Registered
253 Posts
Re: Winchester 70 .223 WSSM

Is that one different from the one you posted a couple of hours ago? Why do you have 2 of them if you shoot the AR-15 more? >:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Winchester 70 .223 WSSM

No its the same one. I just wanted to keep the posting at the top of the page I really need to sell it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New Winchester Model 70 .223 WSSM

Hello I am selling my NEW Winchester model 70 .223 WSSM. Super Short Magnum. I bought about six months ago and never shot it. I am still asking for $500 OBO, But now I am throwing in 2 free boxes of ammo, A $65 value. One box is winchester super x, 55 gr pointed soft point. The other box is winchester supreme, 55 gr ballistic silvertip. I keep forgetting to add there is a bi-pod on the gun as well

Thanks Christopher

PS I need to sell this gun quick plz contact me, and we can talk email me @ [email protected] or call me @ 719-369-8489 I can accept text messages as well.

PSS If anyone is serioulsy interested plz make me an offer I need to sell this gun Like Yesterday

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NEW Winchester 70 Shadow .223 WSSM

I really need to sell this gun. Its the same one ive been posting about. .223 WSSM, still BRAND NEW and im still throwing in both boxes of ammo. Im now dropping the price to $475 OBO. Plz dont be afraid to make me an offer. Email me @ [email protected] or call @ 719-369-8489

Thanks Christopher

·
Banned
2,918 Posts
Re: NEW Winchester 70 Shadow .223 WSSM

Dude, you've posted this 4 times - three of those posts are still on the first page. Give it a couple days, then bump your post back up by replying to it. This isn't Craig's List!

;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Re: NEW Winchester 70 Shadow .223 WSSM

Or try posting on CO AR15 and yes, pictures will help the sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts