Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
1st was 21x16 = 6-6.5

2nd was 23x18= 8-10
One more inch and a few ounces and I might have broken the Wyoming record. Mine was full of eggs??!! Weird-I spoke with a biologist who was shocked they had eggs. He said average age of brookies in high lakes is 7 years. A very few will get to be over 10.

·
Registered
199 Posts
One more inch and a few ounces and I might have broken the Wyoming record. Mine was full of eggs??!! Weird-I spoke with a biologist who was shocked they had eggs. He said average age of brookies in high lakes is 7 years. A very few will get to be over 10.
That is insane. I am going to have to try and earn brownie points with you guys to earn the right of knowing where this spot is. Those fish are gorgeous!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI! linked here from Trowthowler and J carter exchange about " PM me if you want to hear what the bio netted " I spoke with Pete in Pinedale a bit ago and also want to talk about this area if you want to reach me [email protected] thx RW

21 - 26 of 26 Posts