Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Twas a bit breezy. Fished from 730till 3pm. Met up with Dropshot, Stunna, and The Bro. Saw Dmac and Jackalope on the beach. Tobin was the Master, he had 3 species, Slimer,perch and eyes. I did the same while Dropshot had Slimers and perch. Bro got the skunk. Actually it was pretty slow, marked a bunch of fish and I saw many perch and eyes on the Aqua-view. The perch were all 11-12 inches. I blame the funky weather and the almost full moon for the slowness.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Wow not at bad day out there. Had a kick @ss time with slayer his bro and drop shot. I think drop shot is good luck for me he was there when i stuck my MA 13 1/2" perch a couple yrs ago. I must have found a hump, current, rock, crawdad or just that irish luck, because they were right under me all day. Got some tips for filleting, went home and got it down now. Made some fish taco's, would have some pic's but they were gone in a heart beat.

Had to take a pic before she hit the hot grease, just a hair under 13".

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great job Tobe- The perch were all 11.5"-13".(revised). I saw one on the aqua-veiw was an easy 14-15"er.

·
Registered
499 Posts
A few of those perch must have known you were coming........bcuz they kept an eye out for ya! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts