Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went back to the spot that I got the wiper at yesterday. Got there and put in a little over an hour. When I first got there, there were some small schools of shad moving around but by the time I left, there were multiple smaller boils happening. I caught seven wiper of various sizes and one smaller walleye . I got a couple wiper and the walleye on the little storm paddle tail shads on a fast retrieve. I also landed a couple on the white shadow rap including the bigger ones. The coolest was getting a couple on a popper. Although they were smaller, it was still awesome getting some on the surface. I didn't end up taking my fly rod but I'm going to tomorrow because if stuff is still popping I should be able to get some on a streamer or fly poppers. I also tried the 6in bull shad but had no luck on it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nice eye! That wiper doesn't count though...... it's a hybrid that was engineered and shouldn't really be apart of conversations surrounding true predators here in colorado :lol: Either way, I just need you to kill every wiper you catch from now on so that our state can concentrate their efforts on our mountain reservoirs and less on those fish that are not a natural product in any of our bodies of water :biggrin1:

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Very cool! Those are the funnest fish in CO!

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
They are the funnest man-made concoction here in colorado! Even further, they appeal to warmwater junkies..... this is Colorado not Kansas boys..... keep it that way!
Get over it, one note sally! I'm sorry that wiper pull so much harder than macs (although I love mac fishing too)...the man made concoction is king!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Get over it, one note sally! I'm sorry that wiper pull so much harder than macs (although ough I love mac fishing too)...the man made concoction is king!
When a fish is man-made it ought not be apart of any discussion surrounding true predator here in CO..... "true ptedators" being those keywords oyey..... don't know where you got confused but glad to hear about your love for mack's! Fyi.....I know whomps spot..... p.m. if your interested ;)

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
lol... I'm just giving you sheeeeet! I'm sure whomp is not keen on giving up "his" spot! I'm good on spots for now. Now if you're offering mac spots, I'll bring ribs for mac spots!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
lol... I'm just giving you sheeeeet! I'm sure whomp is not keen on giving up "his" spot! I'm good on spots for now. Now if you're offering mac spots, I'll bring ribs for mac spots!!!
Your good oyey, wiper are indeed a blast to catch! Nice fish whompus! Its nice having some quality reports around here, keep them coming!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Get over it, one note sally! I'm sorry that wiper pull so much harder than macs (although ough I love mac fishing too)...the man made concoction is king!
When a fish is man-made it ought not be apart of any discussion surrounding true predator here in CO..... "true ptedators" being those keywords oyey..... don't know where you got confused but glad to hear about your love for mack's! Fyi.....I know whomps spot..... p.m. if your interested
Lol "True predators in co." You do know lake trout are not native to Colorado, correct? And the same can be said for pretty much everything else people fish for here. And no, you don't know my spots. Otherwise you would actually probably have something to contribute!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Lol "True predators in co." You do know lake trout are not native to Colorado, correct? And the same can be said for pretty much everything else people fish for here. And no, you don't know my spots. Otherwise you would actually probably have something to contribute!
Tell me whomp..... where in this thread did I contrast a wiper against a mackinaw? Didn't say macks should be apart of any conversations surrounding true predators either..... your seeing things mang! And yes, I do know your spots..... if anyone is interested let me know ;) I am glad falls gettin you on some fish..... now you just need to learn how to calm yourself down :lol:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tell me whomp..... where in this thread did I contrast a wiper against a mackinaw? Didn't say macks should be apart of any conversations surrounding true predators either..... your seeing things mang! And yes, I do know your spots..... if anyone is interested let me know ;) I am glad falls gettin you on some fish..... now you just need to learn how to calm yourself down :lol:
You're crazy, dude. Whenever you wanna post something with some fish you caught or something fishing related, I'll be waitin

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Whenever you wanna post something with some fish you caught or something fishing related, I'll be waitin
x2. Perhaps if he'd spend a little less time "hatin" and more time fishing he could...

·
Registered
358 Posts
x2. Perhaps if he'd spend a little less time "hatin" and more time fishing he could...
Ninja..... you must disagree with what I've brought to the table..... rather than the easy way out, which for you has become assumptions surrounding those who appear to be "hatin", try and understand more clearly what is being discussed. Whomp..... everything I post is fishing related...... if you know how you can look back through my threads. Your funny when you post up ignorant s**t lol

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Ninja..... you must disagree with what I've brought to the table..... rather than the easy way out, which for you has become assumptions surrounding those who appear to be "hatin", try and understand more clearly what is being discussed. Whomp..... everything I post is fishing related...... if you know how you can look back through my threads. Your funny when you post up ignorant s**t lol
The only posts I remember you recently making, all involve talking **** to whomp or talking about how easy it is to catch fish in the fall, which you haven't posted any proof of :D

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
I think it's a man crush thing!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
The only posts I remember you recently making, all involve talking **** to whomp or talking about how easy it is to catch fish in the fall, which you haven't posted any proof of :D
Bobys..... I've really enjoyed all your contributions recently lol..... your calling the kettle black man. Whomp cant seem to handle most comments or questions I've put forth.... Shouldn't be accused of talking **** if he isn't capable of understanding relative perspectives and/or pokes in a fishing forum..... Morover, the odds for the shore angler are better in the fall because many fish come up shallow making them accessible..... it was never about how easy it will be to get them to bite. Your just as funny as whomp right now :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts