Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,081 Posts
Bring it....I've been perfecting my hybrid fishing every morning in Tennessee! It's amazing the sheer number of giant hybrid and stripers that occupie the lakes out here. While at percy priest Res. in nashville this morning, a 6 inch hump of water came croosing by me and in the clear water I could see hundreds of 8-20 pound hybrids and stripers scattering a school of baitfish. It really was a magical morning; pressure was under 30 and falling, wind, clouds, light rain....all the ingredients for a 10 fish striper morning on the fly rod. Topwater, streamers you name it...they would hit it.

· Registered
1,081 Posts
I was just amazed to see that the new state record whiper came out of my neiborhood lake--Bingham Reservoir! WTF--that was supposed to my fish lol. Anyway, that would be one place that in about 3 weeks we will all catch a hell of a lot of fish from.

· Registered
1,081 Posts
I don't know if they did. I tell you what though man, every now and then when the water clears up and I can see the skools of wiper cruising...I'm blown away to see the size of some of the fish in only a 28 acre lake with a max depth of 26 feet. There are several fish that are 20 pounds no doubt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.