Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

· Registered
358 Posts
Whomp..... why are you holding up a tarpon in your profile picture..... if you did snag a pic of you and that wiper I'd say that should be your pic..... otherwise that tarpon you got up seems to be out of place on a forum called Colorado Fisherman :pound:

· Registered
358 Posts
You do know the bluefin tuna I had as my avatar for like three years isn't from Colorado either, right? I mean, we know you're not the greatest at fish id but cmon...:pound:
Classic whompus here boys.... seems this time he's skirting my question. Why are you holding up a tarpon in your profile pic for a forum called Colorado Fisherman? For a guy that has built his reputation surrounding a post count I find it amusing when I read your insights on what it means to be a colorado angler..... with a picture of a fish thousands of miles away right next to your posts always seems to crack me up..... If this states regional topography isn't the ocean and/or your style..... don't be surprised......what you ought to do is post up that wiper!..... With over 1,000 posts your well on your way to becoming top dog on this forum.... we count on you for solid input but we all really enjoy when you can't help yourself but defend every little thing that rubs you the wrong way..... keep it coming whomp! :pound: :bounce:

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.