Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was bored and cruised around the net. Googling different fishing topics and such.. Then I came across this..

http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us/news/fishing/fish_stocking_records/palmetto_bass_wiper

Hmmm.. Interesting, interesting, interesting..... Version 1.0 is the Palmetto version of the wiper and Version 2.0 is the Sunshine version. I never even knew that it mattered who's on top (mind in gutter with fish thrown in mix).

If the mommy's the striper and daddy is the white bass then, you've got version 1.0 (Palmetto). Wow!! The Sunshine version is the opposite of course with whitebass mommy and striper daddy... Once again, wow..

So what the heck's the difference. There must be some kind of trait that makes em different.

Oh BTW, I made up the version 1.0 and 2.0 nonsense just to make things interesting. But yeah..... I wonder which version do we get?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I'm sure its all about size one "version" is more likely to grow larger then the other.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Epic,
I was expecting you... :D
Good point!!

James,
:D :D

·
Registered
603 Posts
I really like the way that Kansas site is setup,, a ton of great information and I especially like the fish density charts. Very nice ......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts