Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I just saw that post about wipers and how there are none in Colorado or something to that ..... well here is a photo of a monster that stuffed it self with trout and well didn't make it ..... and trust me there are more in this place bigger ones.... sorry if this might piss off some people but wiper are trout eating monsters .... that's why they will not over stock them in Colorado's trout lakes .....

and just so you know I wear a size 12 wide Nike.....

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Wow kats that thing is so long and slender looks like a striper cept for a few broken lines...

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh trust me this guy was not slender ... I should have taken a photo from the side ... it had to be about 9 inches thick through the middle .... it was a beast..... so far this year I have broken 2 treble hooks .... from hits.... trust me its so nice to get a slamming hit and go wow I missed it .... then reel in your line and find out that your treble hook is missing some parts..... what a rush

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes this guy was getting eaten on by some type of animal.... most of the big trout we catch at this place have claw marks on them from the eagles and hawks that fish there all the time .....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts