Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is it going to be Bronco fans?...do they get a replacement for slowshon?...

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Cody Hawkins, he's got a lot of character and is a team player. Did you see how he was continually benched and took it in stride even though he was the coaches son and supposed "chosen one" on more then one occasion? Thats character!

Oh, and you don't want the Bills taking him at 2...

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
If McDaniels is coaching, the obvious choice would be..... ME.... I work hard and will play in the system... That will overcome my obvious lack of natural talent.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Deuceu72 said:
Trade for more picks. We need all the help we can get and one guy isn't gonna cut it.
More guys to cut.

The nfl pundits and know it alls have been pretty accurate with projected top picks the past few years, look at Bush, Williams, Stafford, Longs, Ryan, Mcfadden. Really the list goes on and are panning out. The tough thing if the broncos do hold a top pick is that the current head coach would pick character over talent, so more likely that it's a bust, imo.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Slimer said:
Cody Hawkins, he's got a lot of character and is a team player. Did you see how he was continually benched and took it in stride even though he was the coaches son and supposed "chosen one" on more then one occasion? Thats character!

Oh, and you don't want the Bills taking him at 2...
That would be a hilarious post if it didn't have some truth to it!

Maybe the mastermind could trade it to Detroit and get Alphonso Smith back ;D

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Neal/CO said:
Alphonso who? Oh, you mean that guy that got traded and has three interceptions in the last 2 games? Don't tell hobie and mrwiggles that.....smith is a bum. ::) ::)
Hey now, I'm not worthy to be mentioned as a fan in the same sentence as Hobie-Super Fan.

As far as Smith, I can only base my thoughts of him on what he DIDN'T do while here, the fact that he was 2nd round pic that was taken in the first round and the fact that he was then traded for a TE....

I couldn't care less what he's doing in or for Detroit...doesn't help my team in the slightest.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Neal/CO said:
Alphonso who? Oh, you mean that guy that got traded and has three interceptions in the last 2 games? Don't tell hobie and mrwiggles that.....smith is a bum. ::) ::)
Hey now, I'm not worthy to be mentioned as a fan in the same sentence as Hobie-Super Fan.
Give yourself another twenty years of following the team...Oh wait..weren't you traded to the Raiders for juststarting...? You should fit right in...They've been complaining for years...

In fact...I remember them firing Mike Shanahan after a year and four games...How'd that work out for ya...?

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
hobiecat said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Neal/CO said:
Give yourself another twenty years of following the team...Oh wait..weren't you traded to the Raiders for juststarting...? You should fit right in...They've been complaining for years...
See!?

Maybe I'm the Devil, Riv? Because I won't back Hobie's boy...and apparently, I'm the only one unhappy with him... ::)

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
hobiecat said:
They've been complaining for years...
And rightfully so. Aside from mcfadden, who is still being evaluated, show me a couple good draft picks from their terrible team...why not complain. Or should raiders fans be sheep and accept every dumb decision that comes along? It starts at the top.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
hobiecat said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Neal/CO said:
See!?

Maybe I'm the Devil, Riv? Because I won't back Hobie's boy...and apparently, I'm the only one unhappy with him... ::)
Kenny...Kenny...Kenny...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Don't you know Riv, it's not acceptable as a fan to complain. Stay down, keep your mouth shut, and keep shovling the dollars to the team...even if the team isn't what you THE CONSUMER (fan) isn't what you think it should be...

Just follow...don't ask questions...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts