Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to Wolford tomorrow. Anyone else heading that way? Hope to see a few of you there. I'll be parked at the boat ramp off hywy 40 past the dam. Red F-150 super crew. I'll be fishing out of a F.T. pro and will probably head straight across to the point from there.
See Ya there,
Dan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Dan,
     How long you staying there???  I gotta meet you there sometime, you must fish that lake 9 of 10 times you go ice fishing.  You gotta  know something about that lake no one else knows about. Your always fishin it.  I'm going up to Granby either Tue nite or Wed morning early.  Gonna stay thru Sun for the fishin contest.  Are you fishin Granby the Contest Wkend?
I barely came into the $$$$ last year when they paid 15 places.   This year their only paying 10 spots.  I go up mostly mid-wk cuz I don't care to fight the crowds -n- traffic on the wkends.  If ya ever get a chance to go up mid-wk let me know.  I gotta cabin (nice) we could  stay at, at shadow mt so it's a free-bee for a nite or two and could drive up from there if your interested.
Let us know how your wkend turns out.  Get back at me if ya ever get a chance to go up mid wk.
                                                          Shark
Good Luck Fishin -n- Keep Yer Line Wet 

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shark,
I very seldom fish Wolford. I fish Williams Fork 9 times out of 10. Thanks for the offer. I very seldom can fish during the week. I have fished the Derbies before. Never came into the money though. That fish I'm holding is from the spring derby a few years back. 37 3/4" Just missed qualifying by 1/4".
Dan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Dan, nice fish, where'd that Hog come from, Williams Fork, or Granby??????? You da Man Dan, How'd Wolford turn out for ya this past wkend.????
Good Luck Fishin -n- Keep Yer Line Wet Shark

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Dan, on that 37 1/4 in, now say that ya stomped on it a time or two, or sat -n- jumped on it once or twice wouldn't that stretch it out anoth quarter inch or two????
Jus wonderin - - Shark
Good Luck Fishin -n- Keep Yer Line Wet =======.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts