Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone.   

I've been reading the forum for awhile but just didn't have much to say.  I finally have some good news to post.

I went to wolford with my friend alan and we limited out on trout.  went to the cove around left of the boat ramp and found fish at 25 fow.  Alan had his limit in about an hour and I was starting to smell skunk when he said to try his spot and he'd use mine.  took me the next three hours to get my limit. 

I missed about a dozen hooksets while Alan only missed three or four.  He even caught one on a swedish pimple tipped with a crawler.  all in all a good day. 

BTW he released the first one he caught.  (and several others) 

the ones we kept were all pansized and very colorful. 

after that we drove around trying to get info about kokes and ran into COLORADO FISHERMAN.  Good talking to you CF.  we went to Green Mountain but didn't do any good.  Everyone we talked to said the bite was early in the day.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the report it was nice meeting the both of you.We didnt catch anything after you left. Everywhere I go there seems to be someone from the site. We need a secret handshake or a bumper sticker so we'll know who the cool people are when fishing.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree but I think a hat or arm patch would be a better choice. good talking to you too. to bad about the fishn.

Roger

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Trout it was just a response to the post before me.

It WAS just a shameless plug.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts