Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to Wolford this morning at about 8:00 fished the boat ramp and both coves around it but I'll we caught was the skunk. Tried kastys and crocs, thomas boyants, kokanee eggs nothing. We talked to some other guys up there who also had'nt caught anything. Tried down by the dam and still could'nt get anything, I had a couple of hits on an orange thomas boyant. We decided to pack it up and head over to granby tried arapahoe bay and dike number three but no luck. I think the kokanee spawn is winding down and maybe the cold front got to the trout. It is getting cold up there I think the high was around 40 today. Can't wait for first ice. Oh well better luck next time I think I'll try spinney this sunday.

·
Registered
114 Posts
me and my brother (kokaneeking) hit up wolford today from 2:00 till dark. got 13 salmon, fished with spawn sacs too and i got 15 rainbows all 15-17". sorry you guys had bad luck

·
Registered
765 Posts
kokaneeking said:
sorry to hear about the bad luck, ive been knocking the kokes out at wolford
Dido. On Wednesday I caught fish till my arm got sore. Beautiful, warm day. Mid 50s and flat water.

·
Registered
184 Posts
kokaneeking said:
sorry to hear about the bad luck, ive been knocking the kokes out at wolford
kokaneeking and pikester, did you get the kokes in the res by the dam?

Anybody getting them up in the inlet stream?

·
Registered
114 Posts
me and my brother (kokaneeking) catch them by the boat ramp. i have caught them by the dam ice fishing but not open water. i hear of people catching them by the dam though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts