Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody see any thing wrong with the picture. This is directly from the chamber of commerce advertising the tourney this weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Or the can of butt wipe in a coozie? Who uses coozies when its freezing out?
I use the big foam ones all the time, keeps your beer from freezing and also makes the can more stable. Course if you drink your beer fast enough it wont freeze and you won't have to worry about spilling it.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
They must have borrowed a picture from another Lake, doesn't look like Wolford. Ditto on the coozies, important tool for ice fishing season.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a splake. They have Splake in Wolf-
Common SlayMeister... Your better than that. That's no splake and that's definately not the Wolf.

I just think it's a funny oversight.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I've caught splake at Wolford but I do not remember the tail being that forked and the ones I caught did not have the yellow coloration.

Mac

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
I noticed the forked tail when I first saw the ad on the other site, I downloaded the pic to get a better look at the fish...Laker Mikey!!! And Capt. is right... that isn't Wolf either!!! :confused: ::)

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
So they just wanted a good weather scenery photo to promote their contest and that was prolly the best one they had...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts