Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
started out at dillion to check it out, i brought 1 ice rod and used someones old hole, i never hooked anything, 1 guy had a kokanee and that was it, i think i might bring my ice gear and try to fish it tommorow,  then wolford , there is still lots of kokes there i caught 10 kokanee and my brother caught a 17 inch rainbow, then we went to green mountain , fished our usual spot for two hours , i caught three lakers and three rainbows, my brother caught one laker, the lakers were from 15 to 17 inches, we caught all the fish on spawn sacs , at wolford i caught my kokes on a kastmaster in silver with a flashy red middle

·
Registered
702 Posts
Booya King. Pleased to hear about the success. It must have been a sweet feeling to cold foot once again! I bet you fished in the Snake river inlet. How much of the lake was frozen and how much ice where you were at?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the ice was about 4 and half inches thick , decent ice , some spots slushy , all of the snake river is iced , ill probley go next week , i think ill hit golden gate ponds tommorow to ice fish

1 - 3 of 3 Posts