Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
Yes it has...hope you are well...hadnt noticed you on here in a long time...I havent been to Wohlford in about 5 years...you might ping bernie or fordo...

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
When he isnt looking slap him firmly in the back of the head and say zman says hi...its tradition...sent a few assassins over time to do my dirty work!...

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hey Ray, welcome back! 8)

Seems like it might be early for kokes to be grouping up yet, maybe another 3-4 weeks. I've found them at Wolford but never in the numbers we used to get GM. Sure was a lot of fun before the gill lice ruined everything. I believe things go in cycles and I hope we're around when it gets good again, just a matter of time. :smile:

I'm still working and can't take the time but if I were retired like you I'd sure consider a trip to Flaming Gorge or Strawberry Res Utah for kokes.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Nice hearing from you Ray. It sounds like the last time you ice fished was around the time we fished at Granby. If I remember right...you caught a nice laker that day.

Good luck on your trip with bernie.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Ray, welcome back! 8)

Seems like it might be early for kokes to be grouping up yet, maybe another 3-4 weeks. I've found them at Wolford but never in the numbers we used to get GM. Sure was a lot of fun before the gill lice ruined everything. I believe things go in cycles and I hope we're around when it gets good again, just a matter of time. :smile:

I'm still working and can't take the time but if I were retired like you I'd sure consider a trip to Flaming Gorge or Strawberry Res Utah for kokes.
Thanks Alan! Good to be back!

I sure miss the fishing at GM, we sure did a number on them for a few years. Miss smoking them even more! :rolleyes:

Long story but I went back to work 3 years ago and running two machines shops back to back. It was nice having 12 years off but that's what the big "D" will do to a guy! Thank God she hated the cold and did not want my Ice fishing stuff. :eek:

Ray

1 - 13 of 13 Posts