Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Benson and I entered the fishing contest on Sat. We fished from 7 to 3 and end up with 5 trouts total, missed about 9 other bites and did get in the money. All the trouts we caught were rainbows on jigs tiped with waxies. Even though we didn't hook up with any big fish, it was lots of fun meeting new people.
[imgG]http://i51.tinypic.com/qy67ep.jpg[/img]. Benson waiting for his $14,000.00 taged fish.
. My daughter and I with our fish.
PS. If you are reading this post TJ and Tim, it was nice meeting meeting you and especially thanks to Tim who let us ride on his sled. That is an awsome machine.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Sounds like fun! That's great that you got in the money. :) Did you guys see anybody catching Kokanee? Wolford is supposed to be a good place for that.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mistake, didn't get in the money. The biggest one was around 15". We didn't see any kokes on the ice, big reservoir. Again, congratulation to Jamie for his 4th place. I have trouble posting the pictures, hope Pat will post those for me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice job fellow fishers we kept 5 nothing 2 brag about. We left a bait puck,sunburn an a hangover good times good people. I really think the full moon played apart in lack of feeding fish.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
lovetofish said:
Benson and I entered the fishing contest on Sat. We fished from 7 to 3 and end up with 5 trouts total, missed about 9 other bites and did get in the money. All the trouts we caught were rainbows on jigs tiped with waxies. Even though we didn't hook up with any big fish, it was lots of fun meeting new people.
[imgG]http://i51.tinypic.com/qy67ep.jpg[/img]. Benson waiting for his $14,000.00 taged fish.
. My daughter and I with our fish.
PS. If you are reading this post TJ and Tim, it was nice meeting meeting you and especially thanks to Tim who let us ride on his sled. That is an awsome machine.
Truly was a great time!!! Everyone i talked to that was at the tournement was friendly included the chamber members!

·
Registered
7 Posts
It was good meeting you Hip, we will for sure have to get out again! I'm glad you enjoyed riding my machine, anything to help! Ben thanks for coming out and I'm sure we will do it again!

·
Registered
97 Posts
A buddy and I fished from 20-30 foot 'till noon'ish with only 1 dink...moved to the road side in 12FOW and had nonstop catching(13 fish) 'till 5pm when the rain started. Turned in 3 fish for hourlys, but got beat out. Most were 16 inches, one was 17.5 in...great end to a great day. Good tourney overall.

TONY

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Hey T Hansen _ It's good to hear you're still around. I thought you might have left the area. Good job on the trout. Any kokes? Semper Fi

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
great pictures! I also really like the last one as well! Great time and great people! hope ther is many more to come!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts