Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Wolford sat the 28th, weather was great unlike the weather reports from the news, blue skies and no wind. Great day for fishing, between three of us, we isced a total of 17 fish with a couple being browns and the rest rainbows, sizes from 8 to 21 inches. Flavor for the day was pink and white jigs and chartrouse jigs.

·
Registered
943 Posts
iwould try off the first point north of the boat ramp anywhere from 20-40 feet of water. any little jig tipped with a mealworm or nightcrawler should get you into them. if want to try for a hawg try a jig with sucker meat. anything ele you want to know message me

·
Registered
499 Posts
When I was up there last week (I think it was 1/21/06 Sat.) there was one SUV out on the ice just north of the boat ramp. The ice was clear and was at least 15 inches thick. At that time there was only about 2 to 3 inches of snow on top.

Mac

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There was approx. 15" to 20" of ice and there was a couple that had suv's out on the ice. I know that it is probably safe but I wouldn't risk it, with some of my luck! :D

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
ha ha I only fished there once last year I hope I can find it again it is all the way across the lake.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts