Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a new study just released by the American Psychiatric Association about women and how they feel about their arses.

The results are pretty shocking:

1. Only 5% of women surveyed feel their arse is too big.

2. 10% of women surveyed feel their arse is too small.

3. The remaining 85% say they don't care; they love him; he's a good man and they would have married him anyway.

·
Registered
153 Posts
What is this I don't even???

I guess I would vote #2 for myself? Just cuz my mom and sister always complaining to me non-stop 24/7 how big my butt is, and I do sit in front of the computer like 14 hours each day being a lazy bum. Oh well, one day I guess, I will stop being a lazy bum and boredom/emotional eater. Well well...

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Sashimi said:

I guess I would vote #2 for myself? Just cuz my mom and sister always complaining to me non-stop 24/7 how big my butt is, and I do sit in front of the computer like 14 hours each day being a lazy bum. Oh well, one day I guess, I will stop being a lazy bum and boredom/emotional eater. Well well...
Fail.

·
Registered
153 Posts
swimbait said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Bigger butts = better....

for females of course. :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo
HUH!!! WOW, so that is where "I like big butts and I can not lie" phrase came from, I heard guys saying it often when I was in middle school and never knew where it came from.

swimbait said:
Sashimi said:

Fail.
Sorry. :'( That's what they said.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Sashimi said:
swimbait said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Bigger butts = better....

for females of course. :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo
HUH!!! WOW, so that is where "I like big butts and I can not lie" phrase came from, I heard guys saying it often when I was in middle school and never knew where it came from.

swimbait said:
Sashimi said:

Fail.
Sorry. :'( That's what they said.
The joke, dear, has nothing to do with your rear.....read the third line again...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts