Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope, I don't step on any toes here. Please look @ North American Fishing Club's site. PK lures a local company is seeing a big shoot in the arm.

Moderator's i understand if I stepped out of bounds feel free to contact me:
[email protected]

C

·
0 Posts
Pat told me all about that fish. Awesome!! He was pretty excited and I got the play by play

·
Registered
246 Posts
Fistfullafish said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
This is the new world record C&R through the ice - 14 lb. 5 oz.
Ahh, I didnt know there was a difference. Did not go to link due to my eternal disgust for north american fisherman.
I totally agree!!!! One of the worst organizations out there. Nice fish thought. Congrats!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Fistfullafish said:
Ahh, I didnt know there was a difference. Did not go to link due to my eternal disgust for north american fisherman.
Did they send you too many membership requests and free stickers? :)
[me=Jay] [/me]

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
LMAO --- world record through the ice. Who's keeping the records? North American Fishermen? This is just an advertising ploy.

As long as it took them to take all the pics, I'm thinking the survival rate on that old girl is pretty slim.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Blowfish said:
LMAO --- world record through the ice. Who's keeping the records? North American Fishermen? This is just an advertising ploy.

As long as it took them to take all the pics, I'm thinking the survival rate on that old girl is pretty slim.
Sounds like sour grapes to me? So......guess your saying they should only have "kept" world records? Either way-pretty impressive fish but I'm sure you catch fish like that every time out!

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Matter of fact, I have. Couple of 12# pounders years ago ice fishing up north.

Sours grapes, no, stating a world record, yes.

And here's the real world record ice fishing walleye. Now you know why they threw in the C&R disclaimer.

https://forums.cabelas.com/archive/index.php/t-266.html

Father Mariusz Zajak "Father Walleye" the Roman Catholic priest broke the provincial Saskatchewan record for walleye with a 18.48-pound catch January 4, 2005.

Father Walleye's same fish has now set the World Ice Fishing Record for Walleye.

Father Walleye is auctioning his mount to raise funds for relief aid!

Father Mariusz landed his trophy while ice fishing alone in his ice shack on Tobin Lake in Saskatchewan at around 5 p.m., Tuesday afternoon, Jan. 4, 2005. But there's still more.

Father says he got "the nibble" precisely as he was praying "The Magnificat" (Luke 1:46-55) as part of The Divine Office or Liturgy of the Hours -- the official prayer of The Roman Catholic Church. "Praying and jigging" -- what a combination!

C

·
0 Posts
Blowfish said:

line class record. why do you always have to be so negative Goat? let them enjoy their catch

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Blowfish said:

Go out there and bust a line class record on that rod I built, and make sure you advertise that it was the most sensitive rod ever built.....be my advertising ploy.... ;D

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Who cares about a dead walleye? Now, a great fish that is released, I'm all for that!

Great fish!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts