Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would be glad to bring some bacon,sausage,browns and eggs for all of us on Saturday, if enough of you are interested. I could make sure it was served promptly at 7:15. Love to cook especially before I fish. Or maybe brats and burgers for lunch? Which sounds better? Give me some feedback and I will make arrangements. I make a hell of a breakfast and a meaner burger. Figure I would try and contribute something to this outing I have been looking forward to for so long.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
ill be glad to help with lunch...i dont know if ill be there in time for breakfast. if you have any food preferences let me know, ill bring it. brats sound great....

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I think lunch would be a better option, if I cant get out of work I wont be leaving until 7am. Plus its kind of tradition to stop at the Mickey-D's in woodland park, although I'm willing to bet your cooking would blow away a sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin.
I'm sure a good hot lunch would definately be a good pick me up if its cold out there.

·
Registered
943 Posts
lunch sounds great. i will bring a little extra cash with me

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lunch it is. I will haul the grill up there.I will premake some burgers the night before, anyone have a problem with onions? ( I know you don't Jim LOL) I will also plan on brining about 20 brats, maybe some corn on the cob? If you guys feel like throwing down some cash, great. But don't worry to much about it.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lunch is all set, brats and burgers, accented with some chips(we only do the best). Make sure ya all thank jbrowning when you see him on Sat, without his help i don't think this(lunch) would be possible.See ya in 48 gents.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
You guys are the bomb.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
We should set a time for Lunch that way we get the most amount of people there at one time... I'm sure we will be spread out pretty good fishing during the day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts