Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys are slacking worse than the donkeys!
Wow this is pathetic! Get rid of mcdouche please

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
It's been painful to watch. I just wish the Lions would have been scheduled to play them in Denver this year so they'd have a chance at ending their road loss streak.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sswan said:
Look at the bright side. We only lost by 3 points. At home. To the Rams. With their rookie quarterback.
Lol true :D

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
sswan said:
Look at the bright side. We only lost by 3 points. At home. To the Rams. With their rookie quarterback.
And it wasn't nearly that close. I was at the game. Lots and lots of boos and lots of empty seats. Pat Bowlen must be dieing inside watching what this proud franchise has become.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Chris said:
They wont be in the playoffs either and as I recall the broncos kicked the **** out of them!
I just left KC (home) this morning. They are looking forward to next weekend ;)

I can't believe you are talkin **** the same day your team lost to the Rams at home ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Neal/CO said:
Chris said:
They wont be in the playoffs either and as I recall the broncos kicked the **** out of them!

I can't believe you are talkin **** the same day your team lost to the Rams at home ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I am a realist and I know the broncs suck, I just think it's funny when people chime in only when there teams are doing well and then when they fall apart like the chiefs will you don't hear any more **** from them kinda like the week the broncs stomped the chiefs arse!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Chris said:
Neal/CO said:
Chris said:

I am a realist and I know the broncs suck, I just think it's funny when people chime in only when there teams are doing well and then when they fall apart like the chiefs will you don't hear any more **** from them kinda like the week the broncs stomped the chiefs arse!
Yeah that me ::) No one on this site knows i am a Chiefs fan or where I am from :D And I guess i didn't do a good job hiding a couple of weeks ago either!

I said I would be happy if we finished 8-8 or 9-7 and I still will be. We should get number 8 next week.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts