Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
COCarp said:
I wonder how much money they made off those fish?
Say roughly on the conservative side they have 2,400 lbs. and a quarter of that is usable meat. 800lbs X ($12 to $20 a lb.)

$9,600 to $16,000 Not a bad few days on the water.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
COCarp said:
COCarp said:
Say roughly on the conservative side they have 2,400 lbs. and a quarter of that is usable meat. 800lbs X ($12 to $20 a lb.)

if you add the cost of each angler on a 10 day trophy fishing trip on an 80' fishing yacht your not even close.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
captain shuyak said:
COCarp said:
COCarp said:

if you add the cost of each angler on a 10 day trophy fishing trip on an 80' fishing yacht your not even close.
Did I say I was adding the cost of each angler? NO...just a meat rough estimate...Dude?

·
Registered
573 Posts
You're not "supposed" to sell the fish caught on the Sporties for commercial purposes, but it happens. I donate a lot of my fish to the San Diego Mission, and there are canneries/processing houses right on the dock there at H&M & Fisherman's landing, so there are lots of options...I've been waiting to hear about a 400 pounder being caught....knew one would be someday....didn't think it would be on the Vagabond though ::)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

thats just down right sexy ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts