Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hobiecat said:
Deuceu72 said:
This dude has a ton of talent..................and is always gonna be hurt. We drafted him instead of Dez Bryant. Another McDaniels beauty!
Um Dez Bryant has a broken leg..
Gotta love ya Hobie! :D

Seriously though, last I checked, Achilles injury usually = career ending, broken legs heal in about 8 weeks...

But keep supporting Josh, I think you may be the last of the McHichans.... ;D

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris said:
Sucks but that is a position we are pretty solid at, need to address the D and RB's before a WR.
Exactly...which is why he should never have been drafted to begin with... They drafted him INJURED!

McD....... ::)

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Chris said:
Sucks but that is a position we are pretty solid at, need to address the D and RB's before a WR.
Exactly...which is why he should never have been drafted to begin with... They drafted him INJURED!

We were not stacked at WR last year when they drafted him. Lloyd came out of nowhere this year. Seriously though, he's still an above average wideout. Other than that and without thomas, WR is a position of concern to me.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Chris said:

Just more of Mcd ego coming into play with the Marshall trade, he was drafting a WR at any cost to prove a point! Good riddance!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts