Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
100% ridiculous.

Hopefully this thread doesn't get deleted so other people can see how 100% ridiculous that kid is. Sitting there with his backwards hat and gross looking samich explaining universal theories casually....

WTF

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rivrunnr1 said:
100% ridiculous.

Hopefully this thread doesn't get deleted so other people can see how 100% ridiculous that kid is. Sitting there with his backwards hat and gross looking samich explaining universal theories casually....

WTF
Oh, it's gonna get nuked! Just need a few people to click the "report to mod" button...either that or when **** or **** see that I posted something, they'll just take it upon themselves to stifle the Kinney... ::)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Yeah..I read about that a couple days ago. Pretty cool. (Little twerp beats my IQ by a couple points.. :D)

D.J.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
swimbait said:
Sorry if I am not making sense; I have had a lot to drimk (96oz of Arrogant *******) and am somewhat addled...
if i we're you, i would wake up early in the AM and delete some of what you just posted. That way a lot of folks won't see what happened tonight! :D

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
swimbait said:
So, if light does have the properties of both a wave and a particle, AND HAS MASS, and tachyon particles do indeed exist, giving precedent to the notion of extraluminal velocities, does it hten follow that lateral propagation of space-time leads to the existence of white holes?

Does the idea of a cosmological constant need reevaluation? :eek:
Tachyon particles!? :eek: :eek: That's why I couldn't beat Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts