Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Life Imitates a GEICO Commercial: A teenager lost control of his car in Kettering, Ohio, in March, and smashed into a house, causing major damage. According to police, he had swerved to avoid hitting an albino squirrel (which, unlike in the commercial, did not survive). Another squirrel caused a four-car collision in March in Mount Pleasant Township, Pa., but no injuries were reported. Neither human was cited by police. [WHIO-TV (Dayton), 1-12-06] [York Daily Record, 3-14-06]

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This guy has it down to a science.

1) Start backing up vehicle.

2) Jump out of seat and grab fishing gear.

3) Secure self in kayak.

4) Grab beer and open.

5) Open hatch at proper time and make smooth entry into water.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i dont have any pictures, but last year i started my truck and went inside while it warmed up (it was around zero) well i stoped hearing the truck and thought it had died so i went out to start it again and it was gone. i looked over my shoulder just in time to see it crash thru the fence and slam into my land lords kitchen. well $25,000 later she had a new kitchen and i had a higher insurance payment.

ps, not a dam scratch on my truck

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Roadkill - Being that on one was hurt and it happened in the past I hope you can now laugh at it...because it is damn funny ;D

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Kajitan said:
Roadkill - Being that on one was hurt and it happened in the past I hope you can now laugh at it...because it is damn funny  ;D
o heck yeah once i saw no one was hurt then it was dam funny, the land lord was not home, i called the sheriff to file a report, and they were dreading finding her to tell her what happened (she has a rep). so i went and found her and she had a hard time understanding what i was saying and when she finnaly got it we went back and i help her make shure no pipes were busted. the next couple days i was like a hero here in the park several other tenants came up to me and said i had just done what everyone else was to afraid to do (like i said the land lord has a reputaion). i felt bad for her and as it took out the kitchen she had no place to cook and such so i worked with the agent and got things moving quick i had every thing going and she would have been back up in about a week or so, then her son (adult and from AZ) got greedy and it ended up taking almost 6 months to get it done.

the funnyest thing is up here, if you fart in public you make it in the news paper, but they missed me some how i thought for shure i was going to be front page

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Last year I was following a milk truck on my way home from work, a block from my house at a stoplight the light turns green and off we go. As we accelerate threw the intersection the who know how many ton truck stops on a dime and I almost rear end him and almost get rear ended as well. MAD and cussing at the truck I all of the sudden notice water everywhere. A water main had broke under the road and when the truck drove over the water main the ground gave way and the truck fell threw the road. It was pretty funny looking. No one was hurt bad, the passenger in the truck wasnt wearing his seltbelt so he smacked the windshield but that was it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts