Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking to get some 3wt line to use on the rod I'm building. I figured I'd see if you guys had some that you weren't using before I bought a new one. I'm not picky, if you have some let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Orion, I have a double taper I would sell ya for $25. I will get you the specs tonight.

S

·
0 Posts
I've got a new spool of Rio Selective Trout 3wt i wont be using for a while. I'll match Oyey's price as well, you'd get 2 lines for less than one !

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 :D, cause TonyQ offered me a great "price" on some 3wt Sage Quiet Taper 2.

I do have another exact copy of the blank I'm currently using to make my rod, so I might build one with better components further on down the road and need another 3wt line. I had no clue I get so many guys willing to offer up their 3wt line. Haha.

S

·
0 Posts
Its that time of year, little mountain creeks are gonna shut down in a few weeks. I don't have a 3wt, got the line with a reel i bought.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Silent_Light said:
Its that time of year, little mountain creeks are gonna shut down in a few weeks. I don't have a 3wt, got the line with a reel i bought.
Yup, I guess I have good timing then. Well I will decide whose offer I will take and get back to you guys, I really appreciate it, and hope to get out and do some fishing with you soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts