Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a Bushmaster, DPMS, or maybe an upper or lower of either.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have a DPMS flat top 16 inch carbine for sale. It only had 30 rounds shot through it. I have 2 other ARs so i don't really need this one. It is in mint condition. I'll let it go for $675 but due to current state law i can't give you the 30 round magizine that came with it. Will you do a transfer through a FFL and background check?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a DPMS flat top 16 inch carbine for sale. It only had 30 rounds shot through it. I have 2 other ARs so i don't really need this one. It is in mint condition. I'll let it go for $675 but due to current state law i can't give you the 30 round magizine that came with it. Will you do a transfer through a FFL and background check?
What model? Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Its the oracle with the 16 inch barrel. Its the exact rifle in the link. I don't have any pictures on me but I can send you some later tonight when i get home. Its in Mint condition so it looks exactly like the one in the link. Shoot me a PM with your phone number if you would like me to send pictures.

http://www.dpmsinc.com/556-ORACLE_ep_135-1.html

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I have a good buddy who used to work there. He quit because of the way they treat customers. They're were really ripping people off during the guns/ammo scare.
Prices look fair to me even on ammo! What gun or sporting store wasn't ripping people off during that time? Guess I will have to find out on my own!

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
I could buy that they may not be good to their employees. But ripping people off for prices on ammo? The market sets the price. If it's too high, people won't buy. If they had ammo in stock, I am sure they were paying a pretty penny themselves to get it on the shelf.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I could buy that they may not be good to their employees. But ripping people off for prices on ammo? The market sets the price. If it's too high, people won't buy. If they had ammo in stock, I am sure they were paying a pretty penny themselves to get it on the shelf.
X2

Its supply and demand. If goons demand to buy ammo at over inflated prices then so be it. You gonna stop buying gas in summer time because they raise it?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was able to grab a Bushmaster ORC 90391 flat top AR15 on a no reserve Gunbroker auction last night for $660 new......sweet! Now I need a scope!

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
I've known the guy for a long time, and if whatever they were doing was enough for him to quit his job there (which he loved) then it's enough for me to take my business elsewhere. Maybe they've changed their ways, but from what I've seen at the Tanner, their ammo is priced higher than most places.

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
You gonna stop buying gas in summer time because they raise it?
lvrider is offline Report Post
Yeah ya need ammo to get to work...lol...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts