Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

WTB Complete Fly and Spin Cast Setups

720 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  73fisherman 
#1 ·
My stuff is old or beginner so I am looking to find the complete setup you bought for your wife and she fell in and never wants to go again lol! Or you tried fly fishing and only went a couple times and are getting out.

I spin fish streams rivers and small to medium size lakes mostly for trout.
I am interested in complete tackle setups with panther martin or kast master lure varieties. And anything else that works and you dont mind filling me in on the tricks lol!

I fished for a summer with flys and got the hang of it but I want to upgrade my whole setup so I can improve what I learned all ready. Its spring and I have forgotten some of what I learned so im not sure what will be best for me. I would like a variety of flies and boxes so I can go all summer and try different places! As for rod reel and line im open to ideas!

Thanks for your time!
Mike
Text or email! 970-539-5196

See my posting in the find friends Forum as well if you come up the Fort Collins way or on your way to the mile!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.