Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went fly fishing yesterday for the first time and loved it. I am looking to buy some gear so I can continue going. Im not looking for top of the line stuff because Im new and on a budget (college student.) If you have anything that might fit my needs please let me know. Also Im 5'7 and size 9.5-10 shoe. I'm in the denver area. Thanks

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I have some wading boots that will fit you.. They are Korkers with the boga lacing system, and one of the laces is messed up, so you will have to either add regular laces, or contact Korkers... I have been told Korkers will send you a free replacement... I have an extra set of studded soles for them too.. You can have them for $10 to cover me shipping them to you from Pueblo....Or you can have them for free if you want to pick them up in Denver the next time I am there (usually there once a week or so.)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a set of of Simms neopreme waders with size 10 felt soled boots they are in great shape that you can have I'm in Aurora

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
You sure as hell won't get a free mattress from Oyey.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I got a couple Scientific anglers disc drag reels with 5 wt line you could have pm if interested. The line is dirty and used like golden rod but still works.

·
P I K E
10,238 Posts
If you get the free reel from Fordo I,ve got an Eagle Claw Granger Graphite rod sitting around you can have, just come get it. It is 8'6" & 5-6 fly line wt. Let me know if you're interested!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts