Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
there are several fl-8s on eBay for around the price your looking to spend, but after your pm I'm certain your looking for a steal so I'm guessing your going to be looking for awhile

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there are several fl-8s on eBay for around the price your looking to spend, but after your pm I'm certain your looking for a steal so I'm guessing your going to be looking for awhile
I will check it out. I am just looking for something newer than 15 years old.

Sent from my Le X522 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
They are the still the same. And if the brushes ever wear out Vexilar customer service will replace them for free.

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
OK, I got a new Hook-5 for the pontoon for Christmas so the Elite-4HDI I had mounted up on the toon I will sell. It is 3 years old if I remember and still has not been on the water yet. It can be used on your toon in summer or convert for ice fishing with the right set up and I will include everything you need with it for the ice. I will include a Coleman lunch box to carry and store, a T-bar for the transducer, a new battery and a screen guard. You will have to put it together! I will let you have it for $200.00! This is the unit...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Lowrance-Elite-4-HDI-Chartplotter-Fishfinder-Combo-w-Transom-Mount-Transduce/321940534305?epid=1325416523&hash=item4af526b421:g:sTkAAOSwAKxWY1S7

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
nice unit tony
THX Glenn, it is a great little unit but my eyes aren't what they use to be so up sizing a bit. Plus I couldn't turn down the price of the new in box Hook-5 unit! ::) I'm gonna use the head unit in my Ice Machine setup during the winter and on the toon during soft water.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
The maps will go in there I believe...

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Hope so, if not there is always Insight!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Yep just more of a pain...

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
cuz ya missed us here!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts