Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for a Lowrance Ifinder H2O or H2OC. They have been discontinued and new ones are hard to come by online. Thought if somebody had one laying around that doesn't get much use anymore, you may consider selling it to a fellow CFF member? Anyone want to help me out?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Gander in Aurora had one. Good luck I tried replacing my hunt c, after not much luck bought the latest and greatest garmin. Still not happy.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Fredo said:
Been looking for a Lowrance Ifinder H2O or H2OC. They have been discontinued and new ones are hard to come by online.
There are several auctions for them on eBay right now.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Are you sure you want one? I have had a Hunt C for years and, although I use it a lot, I am not very impressed with it. It rarely gets me within 40 0r 50 feet of the location I am looking for. My phone can usually get me within 10 or 15 feet. It gets frustrating having to put in new batteries every day too.

Adam

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
I have both an older iFinder H20 and a HuntC. Mine both put me right on the spot. Scary accuracy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i ran lithium batteries and map create 7 in my hunt C. the unit was dead on , till it lost itself in the New Mexico mountains!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts