·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Super ugly lol
Sure ss will paint it up

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ive got a Matt Lures hard bass in LMB and Small Mouth. I know its not the gills but I would be willing to part with them if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the heads up on the 'Gills jdaddy. Looking for the full size though. I think the babys are just too small.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Swimbait, I would be up for a trade. I would be interested mostly in hudds, triple trouts, or the wholy grail, a deps slide swimmer. Possibly into rods or reels too.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm too poor for Slide Swimmers. I have a few Hudds, 8s and 6s. I have one 7" Triple Trout but it is wonky, never did swim right... Honestly, I use a lot of my own baits.

What Hudds would you be feeling?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I would be interested in 8 inch hudds if they are good colors. I would be interested in any hudd 68's if you've got em. Does the TT roll on its side or something? Or just not track thru the water right?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rolls slightly to the left. There was also a bubble in the paint on the belly near the front hook hanger. I decided I didn't like the stock eyes, so I changed them. I'm not really feeling that bait. Needs surgery. Anymore I would like to just make a bait for that sort of effort.

It has hardly been thrown, so there is minimal hook rash. I'm extremely picky about baits, I'm sure a lot of folks wouldn't even care lol.

I think I have some NIP Hudds, 8" in like stocker or whatever color. Nothing exotic, I don't get the ghost colors. Basic trout. Prolly fives and twelves, maybe a floater.

SS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts