Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have one. Never been used. I upgraded to an ipilot and never needed it. They are about $75 at Cabelas. I think $40 would be fair. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one. Never been used. I upgraded to an ipilot and never needed it. They are about $75 at Cabelas. I think $40 would be fair. Let me know if you are interested.
flat plug right? if so $40 works for me,

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks Ralpert, unfortunitly it is the wrong one for me, I need a flat plug one, thanks again.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
You can change the plug to the other style by buying a new circuit board and changing it out. Much easier to just buy the right pedal though. . .

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can change the plug to the other style by buying a new circuit board and changing it out. Much easier to just buy the right pedal though. . .
yeah they are $58 for board on ebay, $70 for new pedal ,

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
yeah they are $58 for board on ebay, $70 for new pedal ,
I bought an i-pilot upgrade for my older 12 volt Powerdrive motor at Cabelas and when I got home found I didn't have the right plug. After doing some research I bought a circuit board online and changed it out; was happy with the end result. I followed directions that came with the board and had to solder a couple of wires but it worked out fine. 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts