Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a one man ice shelter flip over they are not using or would be interested in selling. Let me know what you've got, thanks curtis

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got a vex, my large 2man flip over shelter is 135lbs empty, it's awesome but heavy. My freinds and I are all going to get one man shelters so we can spread out and make it easier to fit four huts into a pickup bed with a camper shell.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I've got a clam fish trap pro. its the one man hut that is wider than most i think its 42inches wide. id let it go for around two hundred.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scott I about died towing all my junk out onto the ice last weekend. I've got to have a hut to use without an atv. I might even look into getting a handicap pass of some kind so I can use my atv for future tournaments lol.
Little Mac send me a few photos if you wouldn't mind, I found a new one online with a thermal cap for 270 delivered. It does need a 50$ cover. Does yours have a cover included. Let me know thanks.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
sorry that I don't think I'm ready to let go of my spare one Curtis.. if you buy one that is missing a cover just an FYI they might be kinda tough to get..the pro I bought a few years back didn't have one and I had trouble finding em then. I bought a spare one once I did tho.. :)

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Wow a Jamie sighting...hope u is good!...doing the delaney tourney?
haha, yea mark I've been good.. I haven't been fishing much tho, I've already been out on the ice more this year than I was all of last year. I only got out twice last year.. and I maight make it up to the Delaney tournament this year again, we'll see

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump, I'm still looking for a decent condition fish trap pro, I'm really not interested in the new ones that are out. Let me know what you've got thanks

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
Curtis I sent you a PM...have a near new one I will be selling this weekend...it has the cover and the bottom saving runners...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks eg785 for the heads up, I just bought one from zman and I'm totally pumped to test it out, I'm trying to get my buddies to buy them as we'll so we can spread out and try to avoid some wind with the bigger shelters. You may get a call from one of them thanks Curtis

·
Registered
323 Posts
Good luck getting the Z- Curse off that hut, I bought a couple of rods from him last summer and had to take them to Alaska to get rid of the curse.:biggrin1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts