Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some 6' oars, aluminum or other lightweight material. I bought a used 1 person pontoon, and it did not have oars. Colorado Springs area. Thanks.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, really. Ok, i'll check them out.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I have a pair of 6ft oars that are brand new. These have the locking rings plus the mounts. Still in the bag. They came off of my Sportsmans Warehouse Outfitter toon. 2 pieces per oar.

Denver Area, you can have them for free if you need them. I don't like to use oars so these are just sitting around collecting dust.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, ok, that sounds perfect. I don't get up to Denver very often though. I might be close in mid Nov. though, coming up for my nieces baptism.

Is it a shippable size (i'd pay all shipping)?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Silver said:
Wow, ok, that sounds perfect. I don't get up to Denver very often though. I might be close in mid Nov. though, coming up for my nieces baptism.

Is it a shippable size (i'd pay all shipping)?
I could ship it but I'd perfer you to pick it up. If you want it, I'll save it for you. I do alot of hunting this time of the year so if you're nearby in the next month or so, shoot me a PM. We'll work something out.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya, I'll definetly take them if you don't mind holding on to them for me. I'm also elk and deer hunting now, so my free time is pretty well taken, but as soon as I have a trip planned to Denver, i'll let you know. Do you get to Castlerock much?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Silver said:
Ya, I'll definetly take them if you don't mind holding on to them for me. I'm also elk and deer hunting now, so my free time is pretty well taken, but as soon as I have a trip planned to Denver, i'll let you know. Do you get to Castlerock much?
It's yours buddy.

Don't get to CR much...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts