Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was given a fly rod. It says "Fishermans Choice Medium Action" on it. I didn't pay for it, so I am not looking to sell it. Looking for trades because I am just getting into fly fishing. Willing to trade this rod for some member tied flies. No cash, just a trade.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Why don't you use your Fisherman's choice till you know a little better what kind of rod you might like, and I will send you some flies? Or do you have another rod you can use? I'll be glad to send you some flies if you just tell me where you are going to fish.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I can send you some flies too and second holding onto it if you currently don't have another rod until you know what you want. But if you want to trade it for flies I have a friend that I want to get into flyfishing, so I would be willing too trade as well and pass it on to him. What weight fly rod is it? Who is the manufacturer?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still have it. And I fish mostly the Big Thompson and the Poudre for trout and bass in some of the smaller ponds and lakes. mostly northern Colorado. Thanks alot guys. I appreciate your generosity.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts