Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bro and I decided to take the pontoon for some open water slaying. Fished pontoon 5 hrs Saturday and 5 hrs Sunday till the wind and cold ran us off. Then we just hammered em from the bank. Total was 35 landed, missed about the same. A dozen were in the 12-13" dink class virtually all others were 17-22".

·
Registered
514 Posts
About a mile from the highway!
Ha Ha, If that!!! Did you hit the bar? I always go there when the wind and cold gets the best of me up there.

By the way, your 1st pic is blocking the view of the stellar mobile home, at where I wish to retire ;D ;D

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TAL0362 said:
Great fish Slayerfish!
Wyoming is fun. Have you fished Ocean?
Yes I have. Iced it 4 years ago for 5 hrs, a 21" walleye was it. Went back to Boysen.

Put the new boat on it last June, a bunch of dink 15" walleyes is all. Went back to Boysen. ;)

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Everyone needs a guide now and then :) even Slayer. The thing that makes him successful compared to the mass is he keeps going and going and going. Well that and he fish's twice a week but he is always optimistic and plugs away at it until he figures it out.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
And that he is smart about how he picks which time of the year that he picks his fishing spots by...he has a milk run/route...you can set your annual earth calendar by slayers fishing spots...was waiting for Boysen...next up SE Colorado and Cherry Creek... ;D

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
zman said:
And that he is smart about how he picks which time of the year that he picks his fishing spots by...he has a milk run/route...you can set your annual earth calendar by slayers fishing spots...was waiting for Boysen...next up SE Colorado and Cherry Creek... ;D
SHHH! :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts