Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the store and saw that rapala made an x rap in a color called goby. Has anyone ever tried this color or seen it anywhere. I like the color so I picked one up. I think I saw that they made a color called muddler but can't find any pics of it. If anyone knows more about this please post up your wisdom.

·
Registered
58 Posts
These are the x-rap color off the Rapala web site
Model No. Body Length Weight Treble Hooks

XR08 3 1/8" 1/4 oz No. 6 & 7

XR10 4" 7/16 oz Two No. 5

COLOR CHOICES:
S-Silver; G-Gold ; P-Perch ; OG-Olive Green ; HP-Hot Pink ; SB-Silver Blue ; PGH-Purple Ghost ; HS-Hot Steel ; GGH-Glass Ghost ; PG-Purple Gold ; HH-Hot Head ; CLN-Clown ; RT-Rainbow Trout  Here is the link
http://www.rapala.com/products/luresdetail.cfm?modelName=x-rap&freshorsalt=Fresh

·
Registered
97 Posts
That Olive Green is a good color for me so far. I have picked up a few 'eyes on that one so far this year, but I believe the black and silver are still #1... JMO

TONY

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I was thinking that the rapala website would be the best place for some info but it said nothing of this color. ???  For those that haven't seen this color I posted a pic.  I have seen pics of gobies but if you ask me it also has the look of a bass.  Definetly a good natural color that should work in clear water.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Looks great! I have been using the Purple/white version all spring at Aurora and haven't had to try any other color.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts