Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this reply from Yamamoto Baits in response to an email I sent asking
if they had any product that did not contain scent.

Gene,
All of our products contain scent enhancers including salt and amino acids.

Keep a sharp hook!

Your worst day of fishing is better
than your best day at work.
GO FISH!!!
Ron Colby
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I guess the only thing i can bring into Quincy is spinnerbaits, topwaters, and cranks ???

I use 4" Yamamota Super Grubs and Senko's at both Aurora and Quincy mostly? The more I think about it, the more it pisses off!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Neal/CO said:
I guess the only thing i can bring into Quincy is spinnerbaits, topwaters, and cranks
This is a problem? Those things have been catching fish longer than those salty/scented plastics have even existed, and their day is not yet over. Think of it as a way to expand your repertoire of effective techniques. ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I ordered some stuff a few days ago from the site Don posted up there. His stick baits are normally salted, but he said he would pour me some without it if thats what I wanted, so I ordered a set of the sticks in unsalted and unflavored. Ordered about $20 worth of plastics from the guy. He's a quick responder too if you email him. Hopefully these help catch me some of them fish at Quincy. If not, like WE said... the others have been around way longer and there's probably a reason for that. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts