Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the metro stays warm enough that it doesn't ice up until after christmas! Yup....been praying for a global warming event so the metro doesn't ice up until after the first of the year if even at all. I might even borrow Zman's palm tree here soon. So if you keep driving by the lake every morning looking for ice but not finding any......go ahead and blame me. ;D



With that being said I have also prayed for the mountains to ice up nice and early tho!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,799 Posts
Well if they don't I guess our little group will have to hit up some night eye action, but remember we really aren't into the [email protected] thing. Just think of the fillets off a 10 lbs. eye. >:D >:D Howebver the flip side is if there is metro ice we pretty much chase perch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trout said:
Well if they don't I guess our little group will have to hit up some night eye action, but remember we really aren't into the [email protected] thing. Just think of the fillets off a 10 lbs. eye. >:D >:D Howebver the flip side is if there is metro ice we pretty much chase perch.
Fortunately those 10lb 'eyes aren't as easy to come by as perch so I'll just have to take my chances on that one!!! :D



gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Well, I guess you've used 2 of your 3 wishes then. >:D

Better make that last one count. :D
Thanks for the advice Don!!!! Of course it only took me about two seconds to come up with a worthwile cause for that 3rd wish..........I have a feeling you would approve! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
solesearcher34 said:
Thanks for the advice Don!!!! Of course it only took me about two seconds to come up with a worthwile cause for that 3rd wish..........I have a feeling you would approve! ;)
Ha ha! I can think of a whole bunch of worthy causes!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,799 Posts
I agree about 10lbs eye. Let me rephrase lets say anything between 2-10lbs ;D Not only will there be a kill order put on your beloved eye's but we will probably play bucket biologist so to speak and release wolf's in colorado >:D Don't mess with the ice fishing mojo man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trout said:
I agree about 10lbs eye. Let me rephrase lets say anything between 2-10lbs ;D Not only will there be a kill order put on your beloved eye's but we will probably play bucket biologist so to speak and release wolf's in colorado >:D Don't mess with the ice fishing mojo man
Hahaha................thanks to my 3rd wish none of that is going to be a problem! ;D And wolves.....oh goodie a "target rich" environment!!! :eek:

Ok.....I could modify my wish to allow just A-town to get a full solid lid on it since I can't vampire it anyway. Crap....did I just accidently go bipartisan? :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
solesearcher34 said:
Ok.....I could modify my wish to allow just A-town to get a full solid lid on it since I can't vampire it anyway. Crap....did I just accidently go bipartisan? :eek:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,509 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Well, I guess you've used 2 of your 3 wishes then. >:D

Better make that last one count. :D
Jeremy told me his third wish didnt work, youre still here!... ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,799 Posts
Man who am I kidding I'm lucky if I can catch slimers up in the hills let alone eyes in the metro. I did get one last week night fishing with Heron so my eye coun t for 2010 just doubled to two :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Trout said:
Man who am I kidding I'm lucky if I can catch slimers up in the hills let alone eyes in the metro. I did get one last week night fishing with Heron so my eye coun t for 2010 just doubled to two :D
Well according to my sources your 'eye guide knows plenty well how to catch the toothy ones!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,799 Posts
Eyes are only thing he will fish for. I love it when he hooks up with a slimer the disgust on his face is priceless. Or its even better when I get one because I fish for whatever is biting just enjoy catching and he tells me I'm cheating and didn't earn that 17.9999" none fighting fish ;D
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top