Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Never bought anyhting from Reeds.. YET. But I do get the monthly email with all the deals.

Typically they have some good deals too!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
human cannonball said:
Bought my LX-5 from them. Really smooth transaction.
Yup. Got my LX-5 from them a couple years ago and fixin to buy another one real soon! Had it to my doorstep in five or six days if I remeber correctly.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Slimer said:
That thing I posted is the same price at Bass pro. If possible to buy locally, then it'd be a better deal for sure when you factor in shipping costs.
Reeds is a great source for ice fishing stuff that you can't find locally, and there is a lot of stuff that you can't find locally.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Bought some stuff last year and had great service. Actually I dealt with the owner who is a ice guide in his part of the world and he talked along time about the type and style of fishing up there.Seemed like a really good guy.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Reeds is a great source for ice fishing stuff that you can't find locally, and there is a lot of stuff that you can't find locally.
that is for sure.....gee when is someone gonna actually get some GOOD tube jigs in stock like sportsmans used to carry, in the right sizes....doesnt seem like too tough a task as online everyone carries that brand, in the "good" colors...

·
Registered
648 Posts
i went to a reeds sporting goods in northern minnisota this last july and it was badass, its got two times more fishing gear than any store ive seen and ten times the ice fishing stuff. I loaded up when i was there, its nice to go to a store that has everything,

·
Registered
52 Posts
A great place to shop on-line. I have purchased a gas auger and a Vex from them. Both came fairly quick and there were NO shipping charges. They have some pretty good deals at times too.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Here is another one I use...have found some great deals...they are out of Ely Minnesota, and I have bought some big ticket items from them as well as small ticket items...great customer service...great clearance deals at times...

http://redrockstore.com/Catalog/index.php?crn=74

1 - 16 of 16 Posts