Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who didn't get to come last year, We are putting on two youth fly fishing camps this year because of the demand!! I was fortunate to be able to get a chance to help out with this eventy and had the time of my life. The kids could walk on water after catching thier first trout on a fly rod! Spots are filling up fast so please RSVP! check the link out for more info.

Oh, yea did I mention the kids get a Rod, reel, and line from Hardy to keep when they sign up for the camp!! :eek:

http://www.aspen-fly-fishing-colorado-fly-fishing-guide-service.com/events-fly-fishing-aspen-colorado/kids-camps/

or pm me if you have questions.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Re: Youth Fly Fishing Camp!

Okay - you looking for kids or volunteers?

Bob

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Youth Fly Fishing Camp!

We had a few youths from this forum come to our youth camp last year and just wanted to post it up here to let everyone know when the dates were. If people want to volunteer please PM me. A few front range guides have already signed up to help. Thanks guys and gals!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking for a couple more volunteers!! This event is just blowing up with awesomeness!! :eek:The kids are getting a rod, reel, line setup, entomology kit and a great deal on Bailey waders & Boots!! Thank you to the new sponsers and everyones donations!! We are taking donations for a raffle for the kids, anyone intrested in volunteering or donating please PM me. ;D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just have to say this forum rocks!! Just want to give a big thank you to everyone for helping out with the Kids camps coming up this year. It is smiles like this that make this camp so much fun to do!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts