Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all I can get a lot of Yum baits at a pretty decent price. if you would like to place an order give me a yell and I can Email you the list and then tell you the price. I need to get an order of at least 100.00 to get the price so give me a yell and lets all get some discounts.

Kelly

I now have prices on everything
YUM jigheads are .45 each and the plastics go from 1.50 to 5.00 thoough most are 3.00 to 3.50 a bag

The Creek Chubs are 6.00 a piece

the Booyahs are from 1.50 to 4.00

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Yum Baits Cheap

I will be in the process of setting up a section of fishing stuff sometime next week I hope and will have the F2 available then.

these are close outs and he has allowed me to help sell these to get rid of them. I also have YUM Jig heads.

·
Registered
49 Posts
PRADCO is offering a Booyah Gold Card Membership for $49. You will get $100 product when you sign up and can purchase up to $1500 for the year at 50% off the catalog price.. Go to Lurenet.com and sign up today.

Talking about this???

This is from the Colorado PRADCO rep. in February. The discount is for you only (if you are a paying member). The real PRADCO rep has worked hard for the company you shouldn't pull that stuff...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry didn't mean to sound like that. I really respect those guys out there marketing themselves to companies. I wish the best for all Colorado fisherman who are trying to help companies make money in this tough economy. I would also like to purchase some baits from you. As I do for all other fisherman who introduce me to different baits, I want to make sure to mention your name to the company. I have always believed that if fisherman purchase all baits/products through the company and speak to why or who introduced them... All of us would be looking at more sponsorships. (Wholesalers hurt the little guys with sponsorships) Let me know the correct outlet to go through and I'll be sure "Always" to mention who helped me get there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts